Thursday, March 4, 2010

A New Beginning

I'm ready to give this blog a new go!

I've started my Etsy Shoppe up, please come visit me this weekend, I should have several listings up by Saturday at the latest. (I'm hoping to have it up tomorrow!)

It's been a very eventful month for us here at the Petty household!

We all had the stomache bug to varying degrees, and I'm SO glad to have it over with! A friend made the comment on her blog about how when you become a mother, take the number of sheets and other various linens that you think you might need and multiply it by 3! You MIGHT have enough to get you through a night of sickness!

We are supposed to be getting some warmer weather this weekend and I am SO happy about that! The snow that we got finally melted today, so I'm a bit skeptical about us actually reaching the 60's, but we'll see!

Please hop over to my shoppe this weekend and then leave me a comment here on the blog, I'd love to hear what you think about my items!

No comments:

Post a Comment