Friday, December 16, 2011

update

Well, I quit weight watchers! HA! Who didn't see that coming?

Ok, well, I did try it, but long story short, it wasn't working for me. I ended up going in for a talk with my Dr, since I hadn't been well for a while, and found out that there might be something wrong with my thyroid.

Even LONGER story short, seems that my thryoid is FINE! Thank the Good Lord!

I have been going to a "dietician" of sorts, and over 3 weeks have lost 5 lbs! That may not seem like much, but remember, this is the holiday season, so lots more food around!

Not only have I lost weight, but also 2 inches off of my waist, and 3 off of my hips! So I can wear some of my "skinny" clothes now! (ok, I was never "big", but I *did* have people asking me if I was expecting all.the.time.)

Anywho, just very excited, and wanted to share!

Merry Christmas to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Amber!!! Woohoo!!!! I am excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what did it for me - we have a dietician here at work for free - got me down oh 40ish lbs in just a few months and I've kept it off over a year :)

    ReplyDelete