Monday, July 27, 2009

Whew....I did it!

I got more thread today, and finished doing the FMQ (free motion quilting) on it. I tried a new way of stretching/basting it and was happy with it overall....I still think I would prefere a stretching frame *ahem, pawpaw build it for me, ahem* LOL


I also put the binding on, still need to whipstitch the back on though. I will probably do that tonight.


I know I promised pictures...BUT....my batteries are not charged yet...I actually just put them in the charger a bit ago, since I was gone all day. Sorry!


Since I didn't have any new pics to share with you, I thought I'd share a picture of my sweet little boy! This was taken LAST August, on a field trip with our homeschool co-op to the Chattanooga Aquarium. He was MORE than thrilled, can you tell? LOL
He is starting Kindergarten in 9 days, I can't believe it! I'll definatly post pics of his first day of school, along with newborn pics for comparison (and for my pity party as I am so sad that my baby is growing up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment