Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The beginning of the end...

...of my weight gaining, that is!

It's been no secret to most of my friends that I've gained a good bit of weight over the last year, so it's not like I'm telling you something you didn't know...but I'm tired of it now.

Tired of people putting their hands on my stomach and asking about a baby that isn't coming (this has happened waaay more than I care to admit!)

Tired of feeling tired ALL.THE.TIME.

Tired of clothes not fitting the way they are supposed to (let me be clear, I do not care about the SIZE or NUMBER, just that it fits, oh, and that I don't have to buy new clothes. AGAIN.)

I could go on and on, but I'm sure there are those of you out there that understand how I feel. I'm almost as heavy now as I was when I had Gabriel (and I gained about 60 lbs during that pregnancy!), and not having a baby to show for it really is making me feel gross.

Anyways....I'm starting Weight Watchers tomorrow....so I will try to post new recipes that I try and update as I go along. Guess I thought by posting this I would have some sort of accountability, we'll see how that works out!  ;)


WISH ME LUCK!

1 comment: