Friday, April 30, 2010

Spring Finals and Summer Semester

AKA....I need some prayers! LOL.

But seriously, I have my final exam on Monday and to say I am NOT prepared is a HUGE understatement! I need you all (that's right, all 10 of you, my followers!) to pray that I will pass! With a GOOD grade...I desperately NEED to get an A in this class, to bump my GPA up, otherwise I'm stuck.

This is what happens when you marry young and have children immediatly. I stay home with my boys (well, I stay WITH my boys, home is a relative term there, HAHA), so since I've been out of school for, oh, 6 years in June now, it's hard to find any scholarships! Most are for seniors in HighSchool still, others for children of employees (Lee's company offers scholarships to employees and their children, so at least Gabriel and Asher should benefit, LOL), and then there are grants and loans.

I've had a pell grant a few times, but since the good Lord has blessed Lee with a better (paying) job, we no longer qualify or the grants. A loan is out of the question....if we can't afford to get a loan for a newer car (and ours are all falling apart here!But that's another post...), we DEFINATLY can't do a student loan! That, and well, we just don't want the debt!

Soooo....if anyone out there wants to sponser a young mama to go back to school (I know, fat chance!) or know of a scholarship that is still recieving applicants (that I can actually APPLY for, LOL)...PLEASE let me know! I'd like to actually be able to continue my degree!

Oh, and don't forget to pray about my final!

No comments:

Post a Comment