Thursday, April 15, 2010

Whew!

Wow, I have been super busy this week!

I planted all that I planted the other day, and yesterday I got my ferns for my front porch urns, and 12 more tulips!

I really need to get the rest of my veggie garden done as well, but we'll see how that goes, LOL. I have to get the money for the boards for that first, and money's been a bit tighter lately. I've been able to get all these other plants SUPER cheap! (like $2, some FREE!)

On a sader note, my Grandma's sister passed away to cancer on Monday evening, and her viewing is tonight and funeral is tomorrow. Please pray for my family, especially my grandma, this was her baby sister (I think she was only 56!) and she had lost her son on Christmas Eve (he was just 20). Thankfully she went peacefully, but it's still very hard for her, I'm sure. I would be a wreck if it was my sister, I know.

A quick thank you out to Bro. Dwight and Sis. Julie Parker, they helped me (aka let me borrow a CD) LATE last night, we needed a song that Bro. Rob Buckner wrote on CD to play during her funeral and they were happy to help! Thanks so much!

Have a great day today and enjoy that sunshine out there! Hopefully that yellow cloud of pollen will leave us soon too!

Oh, and a sewing post should be coming up soon, I've been commissioned to recover some patio furniture, so I'll try to start posting some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment