Sunday, January 10, 2010

And......I'm overwhelmed!

Yep, that's right!

Today I took down my 5 Christmas trees (hey, I've been sick and working a LOT), and cleaned almost my entire house.

Then, after getting the kids in bed, completed 2 of my English assignments. Let me just say, this is much more work than I thought it would be, and oh-my-goodness, I have forgotten a TON of stuff from school! Thank goodness for Google! Hahaha!

So, tonight when I finally curl up in bed, I will read the first chapter in my Psycology book, highlighter at hand, and tomorrow I have a full day!

Wake up early to help Lee get off to work, and then get dressed myself and finish cleaning up my room and the kitchen (hey, I said I cleaned ALMOST my entire house!) and then wake up the kids for breakfast. After that is done, get Gabriel to sit down and do his school work, then off to work myself! I have 3 cabins to clean, plus one to mop and clean the toilet and counters, since the pipes were frozen up last week. Hopefully everything will go well. I may only get 2 of them done tomorrow though, and go back on Tuesday to finish the other.

Oh, and on the note of sewing, since this is Our Mama SEWS *wink*, I have, in the last 2 days, made a tote/purse, zippered pouch and wallet (all matching), plus another wallet, which I like better, and am half way done with a quilted binder covering. I am planning on doing coverings for my books as well, with pockets to keep highlighters in on the front covers. Am I the only one that can never find one when I need it? Pics to come, I hope.

Well, off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment