Thursday, January 21, 2010

When it rains...

...evidently it pours!



I spent the better part of the long weekend caring for a sick toddler. After he finally was getting better, I had to work a long day, then come home, finish a study guide, and take an exam for my Psychology class....I got an 84 on the test, a "B" grade. Good, but I wish it had been better.



So...after the little monster, er, monkey got better, we had one day of wellness....and then the bigger lil guy was sick. And much worse that his little brother! A fever that will NOT break, and a tummy ache :( Hopefully soon we will all be well again!

I've been on a sewing kick! I've made 2 NCBE outfits for my friend that's expecting another baby boy in March, and I've got the fabric to make her a recieving blanket and a nursing cover too. AND I think I may make her a Mama Pampering kit as well...a lot more than I usually give, but she's a very good friend to me, and she's had a rough time lately, so it will be nice to see her smile (I hope!) at her new gifts! I'm supposed to be throwing her a shower, but so far I've been unable to get her to commit to a date! Call me back girl!

Along with the NCBE outfits, I've gotten a new pattern for undies for the boys. I'm going to make some regular undies for Gabriel, but for Asher I've modified it to make some trainers, I'll put a layer of microfiber between the cod pieces to make them a bit more absorbant...here's to hoping for potty training this spring/summer! He'll be 3 in May, but Gabriel wasn't fully trained until he was almost 4, so who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment