Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sometimes I hate being a girl

Don't you?

Like today...it started out ok, but then after I was up for a bit, I could tell it was all going down hill.

Ever have one of those days where you just want to be alone, to be quiet and maybe even cry, although the whole time you're crying, you can't really understand why you are?

Yea, today was one of those days.

Except I didn't get a whole lot of quiet (ever meet my youngest son?!) OR alone time. I did get to sit and read a really good book, but even then that made me sad because the ending was very sad. :(

And then church tonight...well, that made me feel even worse, as I pretty well was told to just grow up (by the Word of God, not anyone picking on me, just so you know)....and you know what? It was right (of course it was, LOL).

So....tomorrow will be a better day...I will be a better mommy and a better wife....and have a GOOD day!

How about you?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I don't like being a girl because I can't shave my hair in the middle of the summer when it is hot and humid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just needed your aunt Aimee.....Hopefully you are better now.

    ReplyDelete