Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sew Along Time!

Ok, so I need to get back to sewing, I am so behind! I am *finally* finishing up that big upholstery job, should be done in the next couple of days, there are a couple of things that I'm waiting on to finish.

So I decided to get to a project I've been wanting to do since LAST summer!

I'm giving you a few days to get your stuff together! Let's make this a "Christmas in July" sew along!

The pattern I'm planning on using is Elizabeth Fransson's Christmas Advent Calender, posted on the SewMamaSew blog here:

http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=863

Please join me! I'll be using Riley Blake Designs' new line, Colorful Christmas, I think my boys will love it!

Join me and comment to let me know you're in for it, I will try to have a giveaway for those that join in and post on their blogs or send me pictures to show their progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment